Starts with C language..
Introduction of C programming
- Printf and Scanf Functions
- Conditional Statements
- Looping-Pattern Statements
- Introduction to Array
- One and Two Dimension Array
- String Manipulation and Functions
- User Define Functions(UDF)
- Pointer-Structure with Examples
- File Handaling
Now go for...
HTML 4 & HTML 5 + DHTML + CSS introduction
- Introduction to HTML 4.
- Introduction to CSS 3.
- Designing Basic Layout using HTML+CSS.
- Editing existing Layout of HTML+CSS.
- Creating Full/Semi Responsive website using HTML 5.
- Create Layout for Mobile, Tablet also.
- Create 3 to 4 Layouts using HTML 5.
- Introduction to JQUERY.
Introduction to .NET Framework
- Explore NET Framework 4.5
- Understand Common Language Runtime
- Understand the role of CTS and CLS Learn about Base Class Libraries
- Difference between Managed Code and Unmanaged Code
Core C# Programming
- Working with Console Class (Input and Output)
- Learn how to create C# Data Type and Variable
- Learn about Data Type Conversions Working with Operators
- Creating Conditional and Looping Constructsand Array
- Implementing Methods and Parameters
- See how to use Named and Optional Parameters
- Explain the Difference between Value Types
Object Oriented Programming
- Creating Class and Object
- Explore OOP Features with examples
- Working with Constructor and Destructor
- Learn about Modifiers and Access Specifies
- Learn how to use Abstract Class and Interface
- Developing Namespaces and Assemblies Using Exception Handling Working with File I/O Operations
Designing and Implementing
- Databases with MS SQL Server 2012
- Familiarizing SQL Server 2012
- Creating Tables and Constraints
- Implement Aggregate Functions, Order by and Group by Join and Sub Query
- Creating Stored Procedures Backup, Restoring & Moving a database
- Learn about Data Binding
- Create Database Application (Data Reader and Dataset)
- Grid View & Data Controls
- Learn how to use XML and ADO.NET
- Define CSS3
- Type of Selectors
- Use Box Model
- Implement Backgrounds and Borders
- Use Text Effects Working with Multiple Columns
- Explore User Interface
ASP.NET Web Application Development
- Web Application Fundamentals
- Standard Web Controls & Events
- Working with Navigation Controls
- Rich Server and Validation Controls
- Create Web User Control
- Create & manipulate
- Managing Session
- Implementing View State
- Create and manipulate Query Strings
- Managing Cookies
Customizing Web Applications
- Implementing Themes and Skins
- Implementing Web User Control
- Master Pages and Content Pages
- Using Site Map Control
Advanced technologies in ASP.NET
- Introduction to Ajax.net
- Introduction to WCF.
- Introduction to XML.net
- XML to DB and DB to XML.
C# Advanced Features
- Working with Delegates and Events
- Creating Collections and Generics
- Learn about Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
- Create Private and Shared Assemblies
- Explore Dynamic Types and DLR
- Creating Processes and AppDomains
- Threading and Multi Threaded Application
- Create and implement Object Serialization
New Features in NET 4.5
Authentication and Authorization
- Explain about Authentication and Authorization
- Describe Anonymous Authentication
- Understand Windows Authentication
- Learn how to use Forms Authentication
Using Entity Framework
- Generating and Querying an Entity Data Model (EDM)
- Querying data using object Services
- Customizing the Entity Data Model
- Creating MVC Models
- Creating a Data Repository
- Implementing MVC Controllers
- Implementing MVC Views
- Create Live Project Based on MVC and using Other .net concepts.
Present & Future Scope
- Got placements in Mid and Large size co.s
- Working as Freelancer or Part-time for other companies also.
- Student Placement track record is 100%.
- Every software co. must require Web Developer.
- Experienced Developer got more salary than Designer.
- We are famous as Diploma in web development training institute in ahmedabad.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Please fill all the texts in the field.