- CodeIgniter is the only framework that boasts a very small footprint, designd for smaller PHP sites, possibly using shared-hosting providers and require the least amount of overhead to create full-featured PHP web.
- Yii is a Fast, Secure and Professional PHP Framework. It is a high-performance, component-based PHP framework for developing large-scale Web applications rapidly. It enables maximum reusability in web programming and can significantly accelerate your web application development process.
- Zend emphasizes flexible architecture and contains a host of addons, such as Zend Server, Zend Studio, and Zend Platform.
- CakePHP is a rapid application development PHP Framework that provides an extensible architecture for developing, maintaining, and deploying PHP based web application.
- Symfony advertises itself as a framework for enterprise applications. The framework seeks to provide a high degree of control over the configuration: from directory structure to external libraries, almost all parameters can be customized.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Please fill all the texts in the field.